- A dislike button, preferably in the shape of a middle finger that would send an automatic message saying “Fuck your blog”
- A button that means “you obviously stole this shit from reddit you fucking liar”
- A button that means “look, I saw this on reddit a while ago and this post is pretty old so I don’t know who posted it first, but just know that I am watching you and I know what you’re doing”
- A button next to the “follow” and “dashboard” buttons in the corner of the screen on a tumblr homepage that says “I appreciate the effort you put into maintaining this site, but this just doesn’t interest me enough on a daily basis to follow it”. This would be useful for sites like kimjongillookingatthings and lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.
- A button called “emphatic unfollow” which gives an alert to the person you’re unfollowing that that happened. Yeah, that’s right bitch. Deal with it.
- A button saying “I need you to reopen anonymous asks so that I can send you hate mail.”
- A button saying “I need you to reopen anonymous asks so that I can send you love mail without being creepy.”
- A button saying “I get that you have a lot of opinions about things but you are just fucking wrong a lot and someone needs to tell you that. Also, anonymous ask is closed because I’m guessing you got a lot of what you would call “hate mail” or using your terminology “cis-privileged people misunderstanding ableism” so yeah.”
- A button saying “Clean up your fucking grammar”.
Karp, get on this shit.